Add similar-to-premium iconic WW2 gear and vehicles to research tree

I mean there are literally enough versions of Churchills, Valentines and SdKfz 251s for 4 premiums and 4 research tree versions each.

I am not insisting on that. What I am insisting on is that these common vehicles and weapons should not even be a premium squad in the first place. They should be replaced with weapons and vehicles with actual appeal in gameplay and in rarity, while the stuff that should have been in the tech tree is moved accordingly. Anyone who bought those premium squads removed will receive the replacements for free and have all their ex-premium squad stuff in the tech tree automatically unlocked. Maybe throw in gold compensation as well.

There is more appeal in the Sd.Kfz. 251/21 than in the Sd. Kfz. 251/1. There is more appeal in an LVT with a Ronson flamethrower or two Wasp flamethrowers than in a regular LVT-4. Why? An APC with three 20 mm guns or a flamethrower shooting at 120 yards will always be cooler, more effective, and rarer than with a basic MG42 or 2 M2 .50 cal guns.

But they know all this already, they are just choosing to do this because they think they can punk people like it’s Warthunder. This will not work out, however, because, unlike Warthunder, Enlisted does not have a monopoly on its game genre.

Perhaps dev does not think so.

Precisely. That is why customers are being hustled in Enlisted.

Well, this game is littered with a myriad of greedy microtransactions and silly game paraphernalia based on greed, but I don’t see a problem with Premier Squad.
Their revenues would be considerably reduced if they made everything iconic free.
For most people who expect WW2 games, they won’t care if they don’t get the non iconic weapons.

This part of the discussion will probably stay parallel no matter how much we discuss it.

You do realise that the Churchill and firefly are left over from Normandy when the campaigns were split. Give them time to add them.

The problem with the Premium Squads listed is that they are not premium. They are some of the most common weapons and vehicles used in WW2, just with a $60 price tag. You are actively being scammed if you pay for Premium Squads like these.

Would you pay $25 for an APC with an MG 42 or an APC with three 20 mm cannons?

Would you pay $25 for an APC with two .50 cals and two .30 cals or an APC with two flamethrowers with a range of 120 yards and two .30 cals?

Be honest

:frowning_face:

Good point, in this. Case free stug 3A should have Normal Sheel and no mg, premium stug 3A should have heat ammunition and the mg

1 Like