Add Police/Partisan(Spy?) units

Why not the Battle of Kruty, where ukrainian partisans (400 university students) battled the red army 4,000. It can be a defense mission where you have to hold that point with an armored train from waves.

For traitors to play, uu is more fun than Star Wars

Battle of warsaw?

For soviet spy?

No,better battle for Cracow

CoD WWII and BFV did partisans , why can’t enlisted. Enlisted’s strong point is the obscure history. I belive it works.

Yes , this can be done multiplayer , why not. I basically am taking what SWBF2 and CoD/BF did.

I mean, it will be shared online, and since there are so many bots in combat during games, this is not very good with online.

And I’m not sure that it fits the genre.

You can order your troops to plant charges on point (spy) or capture x (cop) so it would work with the mechanics. As for the multiplayer aspect , it works on SWBF2 with large scale battles , why wouldnt it work with enlisted. Taking PoWs and being a sapper is a real part of combat.

Of course, all this is very interesting,but this is later, first let them make a normal technical component of the normal mode, then large maps,and then you can already talk about it.

Indeed, they can start with adding the units with weapons and doing the missions later.

like man vs machine from tf2 or the hold point thing from titanfall , squad up and defend from waves of enemies. AI starts with starter infantry but as waves progress they spawn with more advanced gear and vehicles.

I wonder why my messages were closed,well, okay.

How in war thunder maybe

who closed your messages?

As you can see, they are now darkened,and I do not know who closed them,everything is anonymous here.

wasnt me , i do not posess such ability

Here you can complain about the message and after several complaints it is marked like this

Moderators can

Please stop asking for BFV like game modes, we don’t want enlisted to turn into a game with blue paints, weird uniforms from cartoons. If you want wtf gameplay, just play Cusine Royale from the same editor.

Its historically accurate tho, partisans and law enforcement were a large part of the second world war.

It’s true, there were partisans and there were counter-actions, but this does not fit into the game,so it’s better to postpone it for now