Add M3A1 Grease gun chambered in .30 carbine as a gold order weapon

so japan has better weapons than USA? first time i heard about it…

2 Likes

That would be fair. But you don’t get a point with the plane. With a soldier holding a STG-44 or FG-42, yes.

HO-Ri, double barrel machine gun, that new Japanese automatic rifle that has a damage of 12.

1 Like

only works against unorganized teams and once the veterans get what they want and leave and what’s left behind is kind of screwed.

Equality for all in BR5 or possibly 6 so everyone can suffer from rocket spam

I don’t think they will leave. Why would they leave when they have easy points for the event.

You won’t get a point with rocket spam.

Because there’s too many mouths to feed and it’s better to go to other campaigns and after a while they’re gonna get sick of it.

equality for all in the abyss and because you don’t know how to use rockets properly doesn’t mean others don’t.

and if you’ve been paying attention to the Rockets you should notice they’ve been acting a little bit funny in this game.

I know how to use them, I don’t want to use them. I want to occupy a point with my soldiers. Which will help me rocket spam when we lose.

I’m all about winning, not bullying someone or farming points or xp. I simply want a quality fair game.

Breda PG (CR) do you have this gun? She’s good? A golden weapon?

The only thing which is an end game is rocket spam bombs spam and explosive spam and automatics

:grinning:

Seriously guys…

5 Likes

Too bad that philosophy did not exist on Xbox when I was playing because all the Americans did when I was playing this game for the first time was locked me in my Spawn and with rockets and calliope and bombs.

Yes but unfortunately it doesn’t really mean too much in BR5

Topic closed, this Is not a Bar and a ring

4 Likes