Add a traditional fps gameplay option

Please add an option to enable a crosshair for better aiming (so you can see where you’re aiming because right now it’s not really very obvious where the bullets are gonna go without the crosshair)

There was this in the alpha phase of the game, but they removed it, and I don’t think it was a problem because, per se, reality doesn’t give you a fixed marker to aim at.

1 Like

the lack of a crosshair is literally making it impossible for some players to aim, like myself. “reality” should not negatively impact the gameplay in such a significant way in my opinion.

All it takes is to change a no to a yes in code. Literally.

Enlisted is supposed to be a semi-realistic shooter, thats why there is no crosshair.

This is your best next option: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2250040/Crosshair_V2/

get good

[Distant sounds of shoulder firing a 53kg AT cannon]

1 Like

if you think this game is supposed to be realistic you should find a new game. the time you saw that a thompson, mp40 and ppsh all have the same “bullet power” you should’ve mentally tossed any form of realism out the window. where is a k98, pre-war k98, springfields, Lee enfields all have the same power. where in the world is that even close to realistic?