Add a standard IS-2 1944 without meshes as gold order/event

T44A officially started production in 23 november 1944.

but did not saw combat.

good enough for devs to introduce it.

There’s a lot of stuff that started production before 1945.

But Maus vs IS-3 vs Ho-Ri vs T-44 is the opposite of what I want to see and spend my time on.

At this point why not play war thunder?

Which I quit for that exact reason.

2 Likes

Well, according to the wiki, 1823 of them were made. That’s almost 4 times as many as the Tiger 2

It’s just training tank. And we already have the pz 3 version which was only training tank as well.

3 Likes

sorry pal.

it’s not about out our own issues with it.

sooner or later, those will be a thing in enlisted i’m afraid…

the jagdtigers are a thing…

despite being real ( and not fantasy ), it’s kinda overkill in enlisted.

Post war yes, before the end of the war allegedly 190, none of which were used in battle.

I have a slight hope that all the post war/Korea/cold war stuff will go to BR 6 7 8 which will not mix with WW2 stuff (and hopefully AS, RPD, etc. can get the f there too)

Well, if not then I’m currently enjoying my last times with Enlisted

1 Like

That’s approximately 40% of how many Tigers 2 were. Like I said. It’s no different from the Pz. III version, which was only used for training. And that tank in particular has been in the game for a long time already. So I don’t see why they couldn’t add the T-44.

1 Like

You mean panzer 3b?

1 Like

They could add anything.
We can see the jet Komet Me 163 fly over Moscow.

But why though?

I’d rather see Pz III B removed/replaced (at least it looks and shoots exactly like production Pz III) than more stuff added to make War Thunder 2.0.

2 Likes

Panzer 3 f could work as an replacement

I highly doubt it would be BR 1-3

3 Likes

Sorry. I am not talking about a 'fantasy,

Sorry. I am not taking about any ‘fantasy’ vehicle out here. Do a bit of research. Quite a lot of these things were produced and were sent to the front for testing. It is just that the Red Army didn’t feel the need to incorporate such a vehicle. And I am sure you have heard the famous dictum ‘Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.’ So there you have it.

That is the mighty T-44-100.

It’s sad that people (like you) fail to see the fact that you are already playing a game full of prototypes. Lol.

First ‘learn’ how to behave properly in a public forum and then we will have a nice chat. Period.

Wasnt the PZ III B just to outdated for operation Babarossa?
But it still did see combat during the poland campaign. We just simply dont have the maps for pre Barbarossa yet but othere than that it isnt ahistorical for a tank during WW2.

Rather, i wish those skirts would actually absorb Panzerfaust shots - which is what they were intended for.

it was, and it was only used for poland before being used as a training tank though apparently the first full production of the panzer 3 is the E model the ones before that were prototypes though i should look more into it

1 Like

T-44 definitely isn’t ahistorical tank as well. Soviets literally had it in their possession since 44.

In this manner, it’s somewhat similar to Japanese tanks which were prepared for defense of main islands. They were never used in combat, yet they’re very real. And in enlisted, they’re fighting on 42/43 maps when in reality, they’re mostly 44/45 vehicles.

I just don’t see any reason why t-44 shouldn’t be considered ww2 tank or shouldn’t be added to tech tree.
I wouldn’t even called it prototype. How can tank which was made eventually in nearly 2000 units be a prototype?
Yes, its production lasted to '47, but whatever. There’s just so many similar vehicles and so in this game, T-44 should definitely be added.

But that’s just my opinion.

2 Likes