About this whole "100 round MG for axis" thing

This BS needs removed, get your own equipment or go back to playing victim because your nation sucks on its own.

Some parts are and some parts aren’t. We’ll never quite reach Tarkov levels but to be fair, once you learn about real life ballistics, thermodynamics, and the often general unpredictability of bullets after hitting something it’ll be hard to actually turn it into a game without crashing even high end PCs.

if the allies get it, then they should have 4 versions:

1: the ww1 version, chambered in .303 and uses 47 round pan magazine

2: the ww2 version, chambered in .303, uses 97 round pan magazine, modified for use by british home guard

3: lightweight lewis gun by soley arms, tested by BEF in france in 1940

4: lewis ‘‘assault phase rifle’’ a competitor to M1918 BAR, it uses gas trap system similar to gewehr 41.

1 Like

Wow, it is almost like what would solve this is a system designed to reward players with weapon modifications by playing with said weapons in the game. I wonder what game did this already…

3 Likes

Dude I’m literally asking for my own equipment. Who the frick you think designed and produced the M3 Halftrack? It sure wasn’t the Commies

2 Likes

I’m agreeing with you! I’m talking the commies need to get their own shit or go cry about it. What are you attacking me for?

1 Like

This game is nostalgic for me. The true stalingrad experience.

4 Likes

Oh whoops. Thought you responded to me. Lol. My bad

1 Like

still they needed the DT lol, also it’s a shame what happened with the tanks (the weird saga of a student license for maya3d)

1 Like

Fun fact: they used old maps, blueprints, and aerial reconnaissance when making the game. They even went to Volgograd to view these things in person.

3 Likes