⭐ About the new progression and matchmaking

Each campaign has unique weapons and vehicles. When the countries unite into one, you will receive these weapons and vehicles already open in the new development tree.

5 Likes

Theoretically couldn’t “historical accuracy” be the default mode for everyone, and the more crazy match making with King Tigers in Moscow (you get the idea) be the other. Think like how way back it used to be Squads and Lone Fighters mode

8 Likes

Now I know why there were so few updates over the past few months.

You’ve been preparing for disruptive innovation. Now… It’s so touching

A few months ago, I complained about the lack of updates, but I’m sorry about that. Just… I’ll prepare the money for that time

8 Likes

Is the upgrade package for Stalingrad and the Pacific still useful?

The owners of Stalingrad already have their bonus. Stalingrad is pumped much faster, levels are opened that are not available without full access. All of this content is yours to keep.

11 Likes

Okay, one more question - if that’s the case do you plan implementing some kind of presets to our squad? For example if one evening I want to play with some “low level” gear like we have in Moscow right now, but next day I would prefer some “high level”, Berlin-like action - will I need to manually change all of the equipment of my soldiers or will there be option to create some kind of presets for that? If I remember correctly War Thunder had something like that implemented.

2 Likes

Ngl I will play enlisted now alot more then FIFA 23 probably in the next weeks lol

2 Likes

Im crying :sob:

2 Likes

So does this mean that there will be levels of the main germany tech tree unavailable to people who don’t own the stalingrad pass?

That’s so cool, our devs rules. Love 'em.

1 Like

By the way what about “side nations” like british and italians? will they have their own tech trees?

6 Likes

We chose this format for another reason. this will make it much easier for matchmaking to put together battles filled with live players.

The condition of separating weapons and equipment according to ratings introduces its own limitations and splits the queue. The more restrictions, the more difficult it is for matchmaking.

We do not want to complicate his work, because this is one of the goals of changes in the game: fast and convenient progress, access to all COOL ENLISTED MAPS, fights in balanced battles.

7 Likes

tbh I’m still confused on how the War Thunder tech tree works

1 Like

With flexibility of this system, I’m sure we will.

• can we get more of them of course

We need those Italians, Hungarians, Romanians etc. for the Eeastern Front

3 Likes

It unlocks many levels of Stalingrad, speeds up progress.

3 Likes

That’s a good question. I understand what you mean. Let’s ask the developers and publish the answer in the third devblog.

25 Likes

Great, thanks

Does this “nation tech tree system” mean smaller Nations can be added to the game?
Also, will this mean that there will be more content for each side?
Because there will no longer be campaign level limitations preventing the addition of new content.

5 Likes

I. Agree it’s Prety cool.

So much more oportunity to add content into the game.

1 Like